Monday, August 29, 2011

Crystin Baby Blog is born finally....

As I was pregnant with Crystin, I told myself that I would create a blog to record all the things / events / items she used so that it could be share with others and to remind myself if I ever go for 2nd baby.

Crystin was born on 20 August 2010 in Singapore Thomson Medical Center. This blog was created on 29 AUgust 2011 so I guess I really took my time.

Pregnancy is a big topic, Preparing for Labour is big topic, During Labour is a big topic, Recovering from giving birth is a big topic, First 30 days of confinement is a big topic, Babies first 3 months is a big topic, Baby at 6 months is a big topic and the finally, the Baby "infant" is upgraded to become a "toddler" - One Year old is a big topic.

I would cover all of this soon.. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment