Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reasons I bake...

BlurDad asked me this question many times, why do i bake so much.. and instantly my response is.. for Crystin snack! as i don't know what else to give her. Blurdad is not much of a Cake/muffin person. He is more into "fry" stuff. However as he asked me this question few times, I made me start thinking deep inside, why do i love baking... *well more of muffin baking ...* reasons are simple.

1) Muffin is a nice snack (small) for tigerbaby. easy to bring around as well
2) To prepare takes only 15 mins and to bake takes another 15min.
3) Ingridients are simple and smaller quantity than a cake
4) I enjoy the smell of fresh baked muffin ~~
5) I too can have a snack on-the-go. As some stay at home mom would understand, sometimes there really isn't much time to even have a proper lunch if your little one wakes up and seeking full attention. One muffin munching on while playing with your little one seems to go much easier than making a sandwitch. :)

5 good reasons to bake muffins~~

No comments:

Post a Comment