Thursday, November 29, 2012

SAHM - Stay At Home Mom

Thats what the abbrievation means. SAHM. Stay At Home Mom.

I have been a SAHM since 2011 and I have to say the experience is super overwhelming. May how some people would envy me .. saying things like: How i wish to be a SAHM... i seriously can only reply to them: Really? Try it and I bet you won't say the same.

The benefits of SAHM - the time and moment you spend with your child. Able to capture their smiles and cheekiness.

The Dark side of SAHM - super long list.

Thats where you have to weight which is more important and ask yourself what type of personality you have. Are you able to handle the routines day and night, everyday, every week?

I could write 2-3 pages base on this topic but I think I would stop right now for the moment. And if you happen to browse through this blog, have a deep thought. Are you a SAHM type of person? or are you not?


No comments:

Post a Comment