Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kleenex® Bath Tissues with Aloe Vera

 “New Kleenex® Bath Tissues enriched with Aloe Vera features the next level of softness and gives me whole new way to hug and show my loved ones how much I care because the softness giving me pure warmth as per swaddling my baby in my arms. 



 #kleenexsoftness. 




I was invited to participate in this and clueless me thought i was asked to test and evaluate the product. thanks for the reminder it was more of a "sharing" post of this product. 

My mom is a die hard fan of Kleenex so I never doubt this product much. There is a promotion going on now so feel free to visit the Kleenex facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Kleenex.Malaysia?fref=ts to get some samples if you can. 

For this new series, it is avaliable at all major supermarkets and hypermarkets ranging from RM 17.95 to RM 33.10 in Peninsular Malaysia and RM 19.75 to RM 33.40 in East Malaysia.

For more information on Kleenex®, please call the Kimberly-Clark Consumer Care-line at 1-800-82-1188 (toll-free) on weekdays from 9am to 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment