Thursday, July 19, 2012

Toodler Template Dinner Menu

I know most parents give whatever they have for dinner to their toodlers however I mostly dont as I find as adults our food are more salty however occasionally I do serve the same to tigerbaby. However if I am cooking the main dish which is more salty or spicy I tend to make another main dish for her which would usually go according to this template.


Monday 
1) ABC Soup (chicken drumstick, carrot, potato, onion etc)
2) Rice

Tuesday
1) Tofu
eg:


  • Hot Plate Tofu
  • Tofu with Miso soup


2) Rice
3) Vegetable

Wednesday
1) Steam Egg
2) Rice
3) Soup
eg:


  • Watercress vege soup
  • Beetroot Soup
  • Sweetcorn soup



Thursday 
1) Fish
eg:

  • Teriyaki Salmon
  • Crumbled Fish Fillet
  • Baked Cheese Salmon

2) Rice
3) Vege - brocoli, sweet corn and peas

Friday
1) Pork
eg:


  • Mince pork with sauces and onions
  • Spare Ribs with sauces braised / soup base

2) Rice
3) Vege

Saturday and Sunday
1) Beef
eg:


  • Lasagna
  • Bolognese


2) Vege


No comments:

Post a Comment