Monday, February 25, 2013

Kleenex Toilet Roll

I really think I am like those "Market Aunties" when I planned to write a post on "TOILET ROLLS"

Neways since I feel it is good info, might as well blog about it to share with others.

Kleenex is a good brand toilet roll provider. Neways there are other brands that I quite fancy but it seems this has been my parents favourite so I kinda decided to check out in terms of pricing comparison

Kleenex JUMBO ROLL (Ultra Soft) 2200 sheets 10 rolls

NTUC Special SG $6.95 (Usual Price $7.45) -
**seriously 8/10 times I visit NTUC it always have this Promotion... so to me it is pretty much 6.95 pricing

Cold Storage Usual Price SG$7.95

$1 extra!!

Well to many, that $1 extra doesn't make much difference but with other household items, easily can add up to $10 per shopping trip. hahaha I really sound like a Yellow Face House Wife when I am writting this...

Note: Yellow Face House Wife (a direct transalation from Mandarin description) is pretty much those woman you see on TV show that is very badly dress, bargain over everything they find and always on hunt for sales, discount and promotions.. lolz

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. totally agree!!! thats why housewifes should share all their shopping experiences lolz

      Delete
  2. I have to agree, this toilet roll is best quality for out tender backside!!

    ReplyDelete