Saturday, February 23, 2013

MY SG Diapers: BabyLove PlayPants L9-14kg


BabyLove PlayPants, its from the same company as "PetPet". 

As for pricing, it is cheaper than "MamaPoko" extra SoftFit pants. *will update with pricing comparison later on as i forgot the exact, but I remember clearly that it is cheaper which result me buying it* :P

Verdict:

The texture of the pants is not as soft and smooth as Mamapoko SoftFit. However it is compatible with the amount of wetness storage. It was worn for nearly 12 hours and it didn't leak. 

It seems there is a double inner protection (inner guard as they called it) so do "open" it up properly when you wear it on the toodler.  Close to mamapoko but it seems the inner protection isn't that flexible as mamapoko's SoftFit so make sure you open it properly.

In Summary: 
For the price and quality, I would be supporting BabyLove Pants from now on. Unless MamaPoko SoftFit has a promotion discount than I would be for it, as the reasons are it is indeed softer texture and the quality is pretty much like a piece of cotton vs Babylove's you can feel it is a bit like paper texture more.

Note:
There are 2 types. One is call <PlayPants> which is this one I am trying out and one is call <GrowPants> I really don't know what is the difference but guess I would check out the <GrowPants> version when I get one.

Currently:
BabyLove <GrowPants L 30> in SG selling SG10.80 (Fairprice NTUC) = $0.36 per pc

MamaPoko <EasyFit L 38> in SG selling SG13.90 (Fairprice NTUC) = $0.36 per pc

MamaPoko <SoftFit L 28> in SG selling SG15.20 (Fairprice NTUC) = $0.54 per pc

Note: Tigerbaby used MamaPoko <EasyFit L 38> before and it can only be use for Day Time and not for Night time. I would post a detailed review on it soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment