Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sleep Before 11 PM

I was reading the Epoch Times in Melbourne, there is one article which I would like to share Or to remind myself

WE ADULTS MUST SLEEP BEFORE 11 am so that we have a good Liver.

Livers are the most hardworking during 11-1am. With that, if we are alseep by then, we would have a better sleep and our body are much better detox. This is scientific proven or should I say self-proven by me.

As I had very little MY time during the day, after 10pm is consider my time which I would watch tv with blurdad. Neverthressless and go to be around 12ish. Afte 2 nights of doing so, the 3rd day morning I was very gruchy (due to lack of sleep) and also having headaches. Nauseness. Dizzyness.

On the 3rd day, I went to bed before 11am. Eventhough with occasionally waken up by Tigerbaby but eventually I self work at 8 am ~~ so for a better body system, we should try to sleep before 11pm each day.

the big note i would like to say: If we adults need to sleep before 11 pm, babies/toddlers definitely need to sleep before 10pm!! The reason are sooooo clear! Hopefully mummies and daddies out there would have this in mind. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment