Friday, June 1, 2012

Aus Diapers: Homebrand Crawler 4-9kg


I think my memory getting weaker each day so I decided to start a section on "Australia Diapers/Nappy" to do my own comparison on products so I don't forget.  Feel free to comment.


Pampers - which from my memory, the result for Pampers was OK just that it came with a kind of smell which is not that likeable for me as i think it is with fragrance so it is not fully fragrance free.  I can't recall which range it is seriously but my verdict on it  is it has franqance which is a big NO for me. As for the usage, it is quite alright however there were a few leaks occurred during night but we thought it was us wearing it wrongly (such as didn't open the flaps properly for eg) but it just seem that it is more prone for accidents. So to my instint, it could be human error but as a mom you won't need extra steps just to put a diaper on for a active toodler.Texture of the diaper was very soft type which feels like using recycled paper. ... so for me, Pampers is out from my buy list!  Verdict: Failed


Snugglers - No leaks occured but to my memory it is at the mid range on pricing. One box cost about $24 (from Big W) .  quality was Ok as of the texture feeling.  As per my recall it is more long shaped type of diaper and the flaps are quite user friendly. Neways, would write a separate post on this brand when I buy them again.  As of for now, Verdict: Passed (as I think i brought up to 3 times on this brand)

Woolworth Homebrand - I decided to get one packet due to it seems so cheap on promotion. 56 pc for $10 (usual price is $14) with calculation it is only $0.18 per piece and on usual it would be $0.25 so its still not to bad. For everyday DAY time usage, i find it quite good for that price as I change at least 3 times during day time for tigerbaby. Definitely worth the value of money! Verdict: Passed - however do not use it at night as the urine just concentrate on the top and wont' flow below. So it is just acceptable for day time where you change frequently. 


Tigerbaby is 21 months old toodler but has a small body build and a tiny waist which result she still uses Crawler level diaper which too is still a bit too big for her ; meaning I would need to tape it right all over to the middle which 2 tapes are sometimes touching each other. Though her weight is 8kg currently which I thought that this packet should fit her perfectly but I was wrong. So if you have a tiny waist baby like tigerbaby then do take consideration for this.






Note: TIgerbaby uses a Asian brand "MaMa Poko" during night time which is a excellent product. *Yes they flew all the way from Malaysia and Singapore* How is it? Even after 12 hours tigerbaby never get a rash *touch wood* and it won't feel like she is logging a bucket of water when she wakes and walk. Will do a post on this brand soon. :) but the verdict:  Exellent

Diapers (Nappies) that Tigerbaby used before:
1) Fitti 360 *asian brand in Singapore*
2) Fitti Basic
3) Pampers for Infant
4) MamaPoko (Size S, M and L)
5) Pampers for Crawler
6) MaMaPoko (Pull Up Pants- extraSoft Fit)
7) Snugglers


2 comments:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Nappy Pants Crawler Australia

    ReplyDelete